Matt Binnington, Marketing Communications Specialist, ACD/Labs
I think we can all agree that learning new techniques and discussing industry trends with other specialists in analytical chemistry is critical to both personal and team success as the demands of our field continue to grow. But with the summer months filled with sunshine and new adventures, it’s difficult to squeeze in those industry conferences and educational opportunities we’ve been eager to go to.
To appease busy summer schedules and cut down on travel time, ACD/Labs has decided to launch its first ever Virtual Symposium on Thursday, June 14th from 10:30 AM–2:00 PM EST! Join from your desk when convenient for you—whether it’s for an hour or for the entire session—to learn about our NMR, Luminata, and Percepta platforms, and how they can be used to improve processes in the lab for the remainder of 2018. Experts at Procter & Gamble, Amgen, and Cayman Chemical, as well as members from the ACD/Labs team, will join each session to share tips on best practices and their unique applications of our software.
Interested? Here’s an overview of the sessions we’re offering:
- 10:30-11:00 AM:
- Session: Implementation of Software Automation and Data Management Tools to Improve Throughput and Quality of Chemical Inventory
- Speaker: Paul Kennedy, Director of Analytical Chemistry, Cayman Chemical
- Overview: Learn how to implement batch automated structure verification to ensure product quality standards.
- 11:15-11:45 AM:
- Session: NMR Used as a Technique for Automated Structure Verification and Mixture Analysis
- Speaker: Dimitris Argyropoulos, NMR Business Manager, ACD/Labs
- Overview: Find out how you can identify known structures without performing a full structure elucidation.
- 12:00-12:30 PM:
- Session: Reduce your Time Investment in Impurity Data Management
- Speaker: Joe DiMartino, Solution Area Manager, Luminata, ACD/Labs
- Overview: Learn about impurity control strategies and the value of implementing Luminata for impurity management.
- 12:45-1:15 PM:
- Session: Evaluating Physicochemical Model Predictions Using a Web-Based ACD/Percepta Client
- Speaker: Dave Stanton, Principal Scientist, Procter & Gamble
- Overview: Procter & Gamble will present on their adaptation of the Percepta platform to function as a unique web client for assessing model predictions of physicochemical properties.
- 1:30-2:00 PM:
- Session: Automating Purity Check Workflows of Mass Spectrometry Data
- Speaker: Grace Bi, Scientist, Amgen
- Overview: Amgen will close the day by presenting on the benefits of an LC/MS automation workflow for purifying compounds and confirming their structures.
Make sure you don’t miss out by registering here. We look forward to (virtually) hosting you!